Rental house for bike week FL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rental house for bike week FL.

I have a large upscale house with 2-car garage available for rent furnished (nicely) this winter in Ormond Beach, Florida. Are there any members who might be interested? Might I post it? My brother is a motorcycle enthusiast who has a large collection of bikes in NJ and he often comes down for this event and suggested I contact your organization for leads.

bobbiepinney@msn.com

I'll publicize the house with the members of our South Florida Chapter (in formation), and maybe you should inform Bill McClean, the president of the Sunshine Chapter (his e-mail address is fingal@atlantic.net

Any idea how many the house would hold or the price?

Roy

Comment

Ask bobby- she sounds nice. Pls repost w/ $ and sq. ft., # -size of beds. # of washrooms. etc.

Comment

Details Re Size and Price of House

Bike Week Bound Members:

I have contacted the owner of the house available around and during Bike Week, and hope we can get a group together 'cause it sounds great (especially after my last year's trip to Daytona when my "friends" who offered me room in their "free beach house in Ormond Beach" never showed up and I spent most of my time going door-to-door on AIA looking for a flea bag room for less than $1,000)(3 night minimums everywhere at $325-plus per night).

If we can get a few of us to kick in, save me a spot for the nights of Bike Week itself.
        Roy
        Here is the description.

The house has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths and a 2-car garage. Rent would depend on whether you require 3 or 2 bedrooms and whether you want it for 1 or 2 or more weeks. It is my residence and if I rent to some one who only requires 2 BR I can put my personal things in the 3rd bedroom so this is a factor, because I would need to rent storage space. Optimum occupancy would be 5 people--one bedroom has a king, one had a queen and then there is a daybed in the den. If your people would use their cell phones and not make any toll calls on my house phone that would be a factor.--I would say to utilize the 3 bedrooms, I would expect $2,500 for one week or $4,500 for two weeks. If some wanted to add an extra week , the third week would be $1,000. -

Comment

Working...
        X