2004 V-Twin Catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 V-Twin Catalog

Our buddy John White has just finished shooting most of the pix for the new catalog. Went in the can (film talk) last Sunday. Last years book was 1044 pages. He said they are trying to cram as much as they can into this years catalog. New re-pop stuff coming in from vendors everyday. It's a Knuckle & Pan world out there. Join us.

Catalog went to print.

Comment

I couldn't stand the pressure from all you guys, so I just bought a '50 panhead.
      Pete Gagan, Prez

Comment

Righteous. Please use Harley-Davidson Oil. Whatever weight was being used by the previous owner, if they used Kendall, then use Harley straight grade 60. If they used Harley 20-50, then by all means continue using H-D 20-50. Hope yours has the external hornet's nest filter. Use the cellulose filter element. You need to first tear the top and bottom off of a "paper"/metal filter element, to use with the cellulose. Holes in the top lid go on top of the element. It's in the book. Smell the Harley oil. Put some on your fingers. Feel the cling. The cling is good. The cling is secret. Trust the cling. Your getting what you pay for. Happy motoring. - All the gang at re-pop central.

Comment

50' Pan

Pictures Pete...Pictures!

Comment

Gee Pete,
            Welcome to the world of low performance, and easy crusing. It is hard to ride a big old pan and not feel like the King of the Road.
            I hope you did not get one that was all junked up with V-Twin parts
            Happy Trails,
            Doug

Comment

Work is being performed daily, on both the east and west coast, to lay the foundation of a secure re-pop future for Knuckle and Pans. Better Knuckle and Pans than were originally created, but undetectable from the originals. Men with 40-50 yrs. experience are working within a .0004 in. tolerance to get it right. A path is being created from blood and sweat for many to follow. There WILL BE a better tomorrow.

Comment

Wow - having worked in marketing/advertising, I very much enjoyed the unique perspective of H-D oil that was presented. Wag the dog!

I'll try to get a shot of the "narley old dude" in a power slide -on his 50 pan. Maybe in Napa Valley??

Comment

Working...
                X