1912 Harley Twin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1912 Harley Twin

For anyone interested..there is an auction for a 1912 HARLEY twin on OCTOBER 18 in SPRINGFIELD ,IL..(along with many antique cars owned by the same deceased man)....It is in fantastic shape and may be an original paint model ..it definitely has been in storage above a hardware store for 50 years for sure...it is out of my league in value I AM SURE..pics can be seen at www.biddersandbuyers.com/lukeleegaule This is a local auctioneers site. TOM COLBY (OLDPAN)*

Thanks for sharing that web site. My inlaws told me about the motorcycle and other items and are sending me a newspaper article describing the estate and auction. I have been checking the mail pretty regularly. They decribed the Harley, but the pictures look better than I imagined. This motorcycle is also out of my league. Hopefully whoever gets it will take it to some events, show it off and not hide it away for another 50 years. I wouldn't be suprised if this one ends up in Harley Davidson's collection.

Comment

1912 harley

hello that is a really nice looking 1912 it would be great to have it and ride it around.well im done dreaming!

Comment

Hello Oldpan,

Do you know what the 1912 Harley went for at auction this weekend. just curious?

Comment

1912 harley..auctiom results!

Yes, the 1912 HARLEY TWIN went for $80,000.00 to a couple of guy'S from DECATUR ,ILLINOIS.

Comment

I just want to say here -that this is really nice, and a great use of the club forum/board. Thank-you.

It gives members that may not be aware of these things an opportunity to bid or just a chance to take a look. It's really great -thanks Tom.

Comment

Working...
            X