North West BBQ party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North West BBQ party

The period hot rod club boys (30 cars) and the antique bike crowd(15 bikes), and a bunch of folks in between, merge for a warehouse court yard -shin dig. 150 folks. 2 bands. Elevated stage w/ lights & snd. All girl band covering AC/DC, I'll never listen to an AC/DC song in the same context again. Oh well, hey! They were really good! Thanks for the party! All had a good time. Hot rods parked inside and out. Hill climber was cranked up for a bit of excitment in between sets. HEY! Don't blow a valve!!!! Maybe a little smoke show in the alley by the hot Rod boys. A few shots as requested.....karen.... and the guys sawing the fish. That's a live possum as a pet. "A round one"! Enough AMCA folks were in attendance. So this was kinda an unoffical gathering.

Small production run on the cast alum. windshield frame. CA. I belive. I thought it looked pretty good.
    Attached Files

possum - I had to get a shot -cause no one would belive it otherwise.
    Attached Files

Comment

h1 - Hey man, thanks for letting me jump on and dial that barrel carb up. She's a rocket. I'll have to see some pictures of the winning form in Hollister some day. This photo shows the winning pilot. He was reliveing a few memories here. It was very cool. And honkin' loud in an enclosed court yard! I wonder what the MicroSoft folks thought of all this? Boy-oh-Boy! if the sound of this doesn't get your blood flowin' -nothin will.
      Attached Files

Comment

h2 - right side profile.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hot Rods and a Roller Rag top in BKG.
          Attached Files

Comment

A good contractor is never without his tools. A professional chef is one that can deal with any situation.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X