Indian rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian rumors

Rumor is circulating in Texas that the new Indian M/C Company has folded. Can anyone substantiate or refute these rumors? I'm just curious,
    J.R.

Appears that way.
    http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercuryne...ss/6818690.htm

Comment

Tis true indeed. I saw an approximate 2inch story buried deep in the Star Telegram proclaiming the end of a promising marque. Goodbye again Indian.

Comment

A friend of mine is a mechanical engineer, and does some design work on the new Indians. He found out about the shut down on the day the company closed the doors. (he did get his last paycheck though)

They haven't yet filed for bankrupcy, I think. Possibly hoping to find a friendly person to buy them out.

Comment

An HD offer to buy her out would be fitting!

Comment

Let's Buy Indian

Why don't we pool our money and buy 'em?

Roy

Comment

Why don't we let them rest in peace, there is enough harley clones out there already. Indian went out in '53, enough british/harley clone/ect.

Louie

Comment

GEE, I JUST DON'T SEE WHY AN "INDIAN" MOTORCYCLE BUILT BY MEXICANS IN CALIFORNIA, WOULDN'T FLY. I MEAN, ISN'T MEXICO FAMOUS FOR MOTORCYCLES? WHAT WAS THAT FAMOUS MEXICAN MOTORCYCLE BRAND.....UH...UM.. OH, THAT'S RIGHT, THERE AIN'T NONE!! NO OFFENSE, I GOT A BUNCH OF HOMIES IN NEW MEXICO!! JUST THE BOGWON!!

Comment

Working...
                X