Indians for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indians for sale

Currently offering the following bikes: 1938 four, restored, AMCA 99-1/4 points in 1998, $51k. 1926 factory OHV Prince racer, unrestored, AMCA 97 points 2001, $39k. The four was restored from a complete but tired bike. It is one of the finest restorations available. The Prince is probably the best example in existance. It has most of its original paint and runs. I also have an inventory of OHV parts; enough to build a few bikes. If you are a Prince OHV builder, restorer, or just feel the need to embark on a project that will drive you crazy, I might be able to help you show up at Davenport with something to race. Let's talk.

The 1938 four has been sold. Up for sale now, along with the racer is a 1927 Indian Prince. This is a running machine. This machine is in field fresh condition. It has through rust on most structural members and the fenders are paper thin. The gas tank holds gas and oil. It shifts through all gears and the highlight is the hornet's nest in the headlight shell. This bike is unrestorable. Price is $3,900.00. Any questions will be answered. Also available is a Sport Scout racer basket. The bike has a factory racing oil tank, a real 648 seat, thinned 741 forks with 101 front hub, risers and short bars. front wheel is 19". Rear frame is 741 and main frame is 1937. Engine has early cylinders and trans. Price $7,500.00Contact me at Walker_Luke@msn.com

Comment

Working...
    X