sneaker and hummers!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sneaker and hummers!!!!!

today it was a hot day so i was wearing shorts and sneaker i walked in the garage looked at the fleet wondering which i should ride i looked at the hummer and it has not gone out yet this year so i pulled it out in the driveway shook it around a bit to mix the gas and oil good thing about those 2 strokes the oil keeps the gas from going bad i think i put gas in it last year
    anyway i stared up and off i went putting up the street went to stop at the stop sign i couldn't put my foot down my shoelace was wraped around the shifter and the other foot was on the brake now my hummer is a 1955 125b
    it's the cheapo model no speedo no FRONT BRAKE i thougt of that movie planes trains and automobile when john candy gets his arms stuck going down the parkway any way i ran the stop sign laughing all the way i reach down and unhooked the shoelace
    the next stop sign the lace found it;s way around that shifter this time i had to tap the curb to stop the bike this time i tucked the shoelaces in my sneaker and finished my ride went back to the garage
    put my boots and long pants on and went for a real ride with the knuckle just got the heads back from carl olsen very good job oil tight and strong i had a good day.
Working...
X