rear stands driving me nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear stands driving me nuts

need some help with the rear stand for a 1935RL...part No. 3051-30A ..1930-1935 45"s.....1930"C" singles....1931-1934 singles,thougth i had the right one. The mounting holes are 11/16"in the one i have .is this wright? and if so does anybody have the correct mounting hardwear? Thanks

3060-26 Stand Pivot Bolts

I can supply you Genuine H.D. N.O.S. 3060-26 bolts.

I depart for the U.S. in 6 days if youre interested get back to me pronto and I'll bring a pair over with me and maybe we can make contact at the H.D. 100th or at Davenport on the Friday

Tommo

Comment

stand

the bike aint going anywere,I do live close Milwaukee, but dout if i could find anybody,what about the mail? what is the O.D. of the shoulder of the bolt? thanks Rudy4536@aol.com

Comment

Try NOS Parts or VL Heaven. They both list the correct part number (3060-26).

Comment

rear stand

Thanks John,
          i have to change my question to what rear stand has 11/16" mount holes? or do i have a front stand? the other shands i have are 1/2" holes. Iam still lost. Thanks

Comment

Rudy,
            I have both a front stand and a rear stand on my bike and will measure the holes in both of them this weekend. I may also try to take pictures of both of the stands to send to you.
            Johnny

Comment

rear sand

Thank You.
              Rudy4536@aol.com

Comment

Rudy,
                I took pictures this past weekend. I will e-mail them to you direct since the files are so large.
                Johnny

Comment

Working...
                X