Harmony....GOOD Friday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmony....GOOD Friday!!

Harmony meet about over...except for the 'Hard Corp' still braving the elements!! Made it there yesterday with the Sportster! Glad I scheduled Friday off from work! Except for a 'case of the 'Dropsies' ( You know, constantly dropping everything from the Bike to the sodas, and the harder you fight it the more you drop stuff!!), it turned out to be a GOOD One! The weather was near perfect. Lot's of big puffy white clouds to break up the sun. (Though I still managed to get my handsome nose well sunburned!!) Was great to see some of the old faces and B.S. a little! Dissappointed that I couldn't go back today with more stuff, but I no longer have my enclosed trailer and tent to keep things dry. There were some really great bikes there, and the 'Bobbers' were in force!! Took a few pics, and meant to take more, but Mrs Dangrs was taking up a lot of my attention in between everything else I was trying to look at!! Did anybody get a good look at the three early Teen/20's European bikes in the back corner of the show??....Wow!! There was also a great looking red frame/tank painted Flathead Harley w/upswept chrome pipes. Wanted to talk to the owner and get a pic, but lost track of him before I could get it done. Also really liked the Orange Harley 45 three wheeler with the extended hand built wooden box w/chrome truck like stack exhaust!! Got a good pic of that and a few others should anyone like to see. Well got to go....Later... Hrdly-Dangrs

i seen all three of those they were geart old bikes the owner was riding the one with the sidecar around late fridy night super nice bikes i got some good pictures of them. good meet !

Comment

Working...
    X