spark plug holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spark plug holder

a buddy of mine found this spark plug holder in a box of flathead stuff from 30s or 40s not sure but it was ingraved with the local harley dealer from yonkers tracy hd no longer open but anyway im wondering if anyones ever seen one and where does it go on tke bike i put it on my 47el the only place i could see it would go was on the t bar of the seat i drilled out the one rivet and put it there and i put anextra spring on the seat post so i dont botom out against the battery my buddy repopped a few of them with large and small plug

plug holder

im new to computers so i was unable to load the picture so il describe the best i can its got two threaded holes that the plugs get screwed into the bottom has two pointed tits the top of the plugs are exposed the back has a cut out and 1 threaded hole it looks like its made to go in a specific place maybe my buddy doug will help me download the picture

Comment

plug holder photos - very neat.
      Attached Files

Comment

None of you old-timers figured it out yet, huh.
        It looks like these holders were some type of premimum a shop would give away to its best customers being that they were engraved by the dealer. Sort of like when paint stores used to give out paint can/beer bottle openers with the paint store name on them to painters. These pictures really don't do the piece justice as it is a cool item.
        Doug

Comment

Working...
        X