Chapters- some thoughts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapters- some thoughts.

As most of you know, we have 44 Chapters of the club at present, all of them formed on geographical lines- ie Southern CA, Oregon Trails, Empire (New York), and so on. There is, however, nothing in our constitution saying this is the only criteria for a chapter. The discussion on race bikes brings up a point.
    There's no reason we can not have special interest chapters, like some of the British clubs. For example, a Vintage Racing Chapter, a pre-16 Chapter, a four cylinder Chapter, a knucklehead Chapter, Chapters dedicated to one make or nationality of machine, and Hrdly, this one's for you, a period modified Chapter. Why not?
    Rest assured, if any group proposes a chapter along these lines with the required number of interested members, the Board will give it due consideration.
    Pete Gagan, Prez

HERE WE GO.....

WOW, Now that's an interesting revelation! Hmmm, think your gonna get a lot of 'Replys' on this one. ...Hey...Wait a minute...is this a trick to get me to stop rambling on about 'Bobbed/Modified' Classes....Hmmmm....I'm getting those old ambush up ahead feelings again!.....Pete are you a glutten for punishment??...cause I'm already forming some 'Replys'...and with 20" of snow outside my garage, this could be a long campain.....Ha!.. ....Gears Turning (Clashing) in Brain...Hrdly-Dangrs....PS..It ain't APRIL yet is it?

Comment

Working...
    X