18" Orig/Repro 'Slick'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18" Orig/Repro 'Slick'

Can someone tell me if there are any tire manufacturers still making the early style thin 18" Drag Racing Slicks like the old 60's/70's Vintage Avon, Goodyear or M+H?

Update on my Post

Been searching the web and motorcycle racing parts suppliers. Coker tire produce some nice early reproductions but no 'Slicks'. So far I've only located one dealer with anything close to an 'Original' drag slick and that's: www.harlowracing.com They have the Goodyear 'Eagle' drag tires in Tube/Tubless, but I'm not sure if the White lettering on the side of the tires are the same type and size of the early originals. The #2978 & #2979 both have the same stats except for tire compound. Both call for a rim size 5. Can anyone tell me if this is compatible with the 60's/70's Sportster 18" aluminum rims?? Any 'Old Time' Drag racers out there that can steer me in the right direction before I plunk down the 'green'?? Appreciate any info finding tires and any experiences in running a vintage Drag bike (Sportster)...... ...Thanks....Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

Working...
    X