• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any thoughts???????

on the resto...be honest...I can take it...LOL

Before.........my dependable 'Rat Bike'...LOL
    http://home.att.net/~lellis48/wsb/me...ic_org_pub.jpg

And After.......STILL dependable!!!!! Ya gotta love'm!
    http://home.att.net/~lellis48/wsb/me...5/site1053.jpg

looks Great!

Comment

it look's great nice job

Comment

I was looking at the restoration you did on your flathead, looks nice. Isn't it hard to decide which way you want to go? I am in the middle of restoring mine right now and am taking it day by day. There are to many things to consider it seems. Mine is a 46, and there was really no chrome available at that time, not to mention rubber, and of co**** powder coating etc...How did you decide to go the way you did and not stick to the book 100%? The color you chose is obviously not "period," right? I guess we just have to be sure we are happy as we are the ones that will be riding them, right? Nice Job.

Comment

color choice.......

As far as the color goes...it had originally been a dull (old paint), silver grey...I previously lived on an island in Florida where the speed limit was 25 mph...in moving (temporarily...till this August), up here to Pennsylvania, I noticed cagers really couldn't give a damn about motorcycles...they just don't see us...actually, it's probably that way all over the world, but...I wanted to be seen, for safety's sake!

Originally I was undecided between black or red...then spotted this color blue on, of all things, the cover of one of my 'Black Dog' recipe books...LOL
          I chose 'birch white' panels on the tank for some contrast...

I'll obviously lose points in a show, but I love the way it turned out...

One thing's for sure...I have YET to see another scoot this color!

Ride safe!

Comment

Working...
          X