1932 paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1932 paint

does anyone know avalible colors for a 32 cheif or where i might find this info none of the books i have talk about that years colors thanks chris

32 paint

I don't personally know your answer, buddy, but if you call my riding partner, Bob Gross, he will inform you. He seems to know all the answers on that stuff, as he is a former AMCA Judge. give him a ring at 315 845 8917 or try his cell at 315 868 7500. good luck , The Bogwon

Comment

1932 Chief Colors

If you find the information on the paint colors please let me know. I have also been on the search to find the corect colors. I have had no luck. I am waiting to hear back from one guy that might be able to help. If I find anything on my end I will let you know.

Thanks
      Jeff Goorman
      teresaandjeff@msn.com

Comment

Hope this helps. I don't remember his name off the top of my head, but it appears that quite a few members use him for accurate paint code reproduction. He's located in southern N.H.

http://www.freewebs.com/colorwrite/indian.html
        AMCA 15783

Comment

I finaly got the info on paint colors and other options for 1932 Chief. It has been a long time but if anyone need them let me know.

Comment

Hello,

Does anyone of you have details on the special paint-scheme on this 1934 Standard Scout?

Looks good to me and I would be very interested to paint my Chief like that.

I appreciate any help and hints where to find information on that subject!

Best wishes & Happy New Year from Europe,
            gsottl
            Attached Files

Comment

From Jerry Hatfield's Restoration Guide:
              32-38 - Standard colors: Fenders, tanks,frame, generator guard, toolbox: standard color. Wheel hubs/rims. black. Spokes: cad. Nickel plated small parts and toolbox latch.
              33- Standard finishes in DuPont Deluxe Enamel: Indian Red, Chinese Red, black, dark blue,, cream, light blue. Indian red w/cream tank panels. Light blue wdark blue tank panels. Light blue w/Chinese red tank panels. Chinese red w/black panels. light blue w/dark blue panel and gold pinstriping. Optional extra cost finishes: any color available in DuPont Deluxe, special tank lettering, and dual pinstriping.
              He does not list specific colors for 1932 models, and also states that all data wa obtained from factory sales literature.
              And that's all I have in the books...Bones

Comment

Working...
              X