X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Lovejoy reports on Borrego Springs 02 run

Tom Lovejoy just got a wonderful article published on the
    Virtual Indian Web Site. The article describes the 2002 Borrego
    Springs Road Run very well. Make a point of attending this winter run for yourself! Great fun.
    Great photos and article about the run

Tom's Article

VERY COOL ARTICLE

Be sure to make the 2003 National Road Run in Borrego Springs.

Marc Gallin

Comment

Wesley's Crash & Burn

Yo, Wesley! Wha' hoppen? Where did the asphalt bite you? I bet here's what happen... You were going downhill and into a turn, on an east county, oval profiled blacktop road and hit a patch of gravel left on the road from a rain squall weeks previous. As soon as your front tire hit the gravel, the tire went out beneath youse, quick as black-ice? For sure it probably would, if you even used the front break, even just a little. You hit the deck hard in those situations. Been there. With knobby tires on my Honda 305 scrambler, I went down fast when I hit wet railroad tracks on a diagonal in the middle of Long Beach Blvd. So mortified, that to prove it was a freak accident, I remounted the tin-wing and repeated the performance. Went down again. By this time street-walkers were gathered, laughing at me. Well, hope alls well. Maybe I'll see you at the V.A. hospital, next time I'm in there for a mental overhaul (bottom-end is still within tolerance). Or, where the toif meets the soif..at Del Mar, Oct. 4th. Hope your healing.

Comment

Working...
      X