Davenport meet on SpeedVision Oct15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davenport meet on SpeedVision Oct15

Davenport coverage on SpeedVision Oct 15th-Show: Bikeweek.

speedtv.com

DAVENPORT MEET on SPPEDVISION

Does anyone kmow when and if they will show this again??..missed it on the 15th.

Comment

Ya, as did I. Check the tv listings on the speedtv.com web site. Make sure you set the button at the top which tells the data base which time zone your in. See bike week.

Comment

Dog Will Hunt!

While you two were sleeping....I gots it on video tape! It has plenty of friends and customers of mine on it. TC, was that your red Panhead Peter Heinz was cutting apart? you tell him they did too make a Chrome delco relay cover! they weren't all black. Tell him to lace his rear wheel on his Indian right next time! those in glass houses... By the way He still didn't give us his side of the story on the "Mark Jonas Incident" at Wauseon 2 years ago.. what a great venue it would have been to clear the air on the Speed Channel! Tom if you want a copy, email me.

Comment

I gotta see this action. Maybe I'll digitize a few clips?

Comment

OK, Tues night prime time 8pm is west coast M/C night on Speed. I caught the SunFlower chapter run. Video taped also. It was really pretty good. Scott goofed with web site address, amca.org? oh well, it was real nice of him to mention it, I'm thankful. Still the publicity is doing well for the club. Thank-you Corbin folks.

Gotta love the Ottaway -John Deer. What a riot.

It would be great if people could send me video clips (preferably edited on CD in full size avi or mpeg format or original digital video tape---from road runs /meets of some of the funny stuff that happens behind the scenes. Try to capture some of the fun and good times. Stuff they CAN'T show on TV.

Some of the best times are had -on road runs.

Comment

Working...
            X