Teach your children!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teach your children!

O.K folks it's time to shape up and pay attention to what your kids are up to at the meets! I witnessed more unsupervised children beating cheeks around the grounds at Wauseon than I had seen in years. One child was injured and required an ambulance. on Sat. I saw another wreck and a young boy got skinned up bad in a fall. Another group of 7 year olds running around on a golf cart, luckily Andy Anderson of the Prairie chapter was there to police them and stop them, (he shouldn't have to babysit peoples kids!) . Worst of all a little girl racing down the road on a bicycle missed within inches of a mass collision with a 38' Knuckle. Luckily the rider locked his brakes on the gravel and slid to a stop be fore he injured her. This behavior can not be tolerated. National meets are not daycares, teach your children respect of the vehicles they are surrounded by or leave them at home. I grew up in the summers at the airshow in oshkosh Wi. I left my bike at home and and was taught not to lay a finger on something that didn't belong to me. Someone is going to get hurt, or worse. lets pay attention.

Parking lot revisited

Just bringing this back up to the top to coincide with Merlins post. I think they address the same things. FatDog

Comment

Working...
    X