HP Bonn/Standard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP Bonn/Standard?

What is the horse power difference between a standard 45 and a bonneville? Bonn as stock. No heavy tweak. Just curious.

Dealers must have been kept busy looking up parts and placeing orders for customers. The IND part sys is crazy!!!. Based on the manu factory floor by dept? Fine if your on the inside, makes sence. but the dealers? I feel for the guys that have (had) to deal w/ this on a daily basis.

All just part of the FUN I guess.

Should I glass bead the external covers? Script prim. is half polished? Everything is in pretty good shape. Nothing overly deep. But, I've got some nasty pre-off color TIG welding I'd love to hide.

Note to the previous three "long gone" owners of this machine. When an over long screw bottoms out - do not force it throught the case just to make sure. Oh the joy of cleaning up others mistakes eh. Painful to see the thought process of others sometimes. What were they thinking/drinking? My poor baby - nobody knows the trouble shes seen....oh well, all fixable.

The families kids are going to flip when this this lump of rust returns running. One of them tried to explain to me -about Dad. They will stare in disbelief and exclaim- WOW! Thats what dad was talking about. It will be a fine day, that I look forward too very much. Not to show off. Just to complete the mission of a fellow motorcyclist. I'll pull the odd crazy stunt to make him smile.
    Parts are easy to get now. I understand that, and it explains alot. I thank George Yarocki for this insight. I'm sure it will hold true, for many years to come.

OK, blah, blah, blah...must sleep now. Hi Cotton -how ya doin. Keepin cool?
Working...
X