Matchless Motorcycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchless Motorcycles

I NEED TO TALK TO ANYONE THAT KNOWS MATCHLESS MOTORCYCLES. I DON'T. I HAVE A CHANCE TO BUY (3) 500 SINGLES. 1-1953, 1-1954, 1-1958 ALL IN ROUGH CONDITION.
    I NEED TO KNOW VALUE AND PARTS AVAILIBILITY. PLEASE
    CONTACT MIKE AT WILLIEG6@PRODIGY.NET

Matchless singles

Hi there Willie.
    There must be some A.M.C. experts over there but my recomendation is get yourself a copy of "Roy Bacon's" book "Matchless & A.J.S. Restoration. All Post-War Road Singles & Twins." I.S.B.N. # 0-85045-755-6
    By reading this book you should be able to identify the models you quote and see if they are original bikes or bitsa's.
    Someone in the U.S.A. must be able to give you some idea of values but you will need to be more specific as to exactly what models they are. G.80 / G.80S / G80C or G80CS.
    I don't know what the U.S. is like but over here everything but tinware is easy to come by and restored bikes can be bought for $4000 to 6000 N.Z. dollars.
    45 U.S. cents to the Kiwi dollar.
    Hope this helps
    Tommo

Comment

I think you may find you have some Norton crossover. Mike Partridge in London Ontario. Walridge motors. Good web site listings. Has parts, and is over to england a couple times a year. This is just off the top of my head. Other british dealers may have the odd part you are looking for. Ask around the Triumph/Norton parts dealers in USA. Iowa north?

Comment

Working...
      X