Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'nother Question

SORRY FOLKS...LOL
    On the pre-registration application, what do they mean by "current status"?
    NEW?
    J2?
    J1?
    S?
    WC?

THANKS.....

also......

There is NO FRAME #, CORRECT?

DOH!

Comment

I would have bet money that you were going to ask that! Ask Peter H. or Kevin V. they will be able to answer all your questions in detail. Email address found in >the club>member services>meet your national board. A hand book is also availible.

Comment

The current status refers to whether the bike has won any AMCA
        trophies yet. NEW obviously means the bike is new to judging and has not yet been awarded any trophies.JS stands for junior second . This means that it received 85 or more points. Jf stands for junior first. To get this you must attain 90 or more points. S stands for senior. To get a senior first you must get a junior first then you must get at least 95 points. WC stands for winners circle. You get awarded a winners circle medalion each time the bike is judged after it receives a senior (providing it scores at least 85 points).
        The registration forms ask the frame number and motor number however it is confusing for many of the Harley owners as there was no frmae number. So for several years now we havn't
        used them. Just waiting until we use up all of the judging forms so that next printing this will be fixed if it hasn't already been.

Comment

A BIG...

Thank you!
          That clears up alot...'cept for the 'frame number'...do I use my VIN?

Comment

OOPS!

Didn't read the entire answer...sorry...Now I understand about the frame number...leave it blank, right?

Comment

Working...
            X