Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious About...

PERKIOMEN.......
    I'D LIKE TO MEBBE ENTER MY '45' IN THE PERKIOMEN MEET ON APRIL 26...WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO ENTER?
    I SAW NOTHING ABOUT 'HOW TO' SIGN UP IN THE LATEST ISSUE OF OUR MAG...
    AND REMEMBER...I'M NEW TO THIS...SO I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET...LOL

Hi L.A. , WIN 2001-pg87. Your 45 looks great! I would put it in. Even if it's just for the experience. You will learn alot from many different people. Fun just to talk to folks. Pick up a few pointers and maybe locate some parts you had no idea you were even missing in the first place. I say this with a smirk because I'm still personally surprised everytime I do research and realize owwww he's right. I'm young and dumb. Judging is serious business and the depth of knowledge that some members have is absolutely incredible. You will have a good time and gain some knowledge from some great people. Some things are black and white, some are grey. I think your 45 will predominantly be black and white.
    The free on-line pre-reg. judging form is located HERE. Qs. Ask Peter H. or Kevin V.

Re: the leap frog switch stunt video. I'm open to stunting action on Datona Beach wet sand at 30miles an hr. Maybe get a stunt/hack tank on the bike and some grubby seats, STIFF springs. Hummm..maybe a bucket bike. I'm game. A truck w/ video camera running long side is doable. Maybe a few dry runs at a stand still first. Ahhhh...also, I get to wear a full hard cup for my bits and pieces. I'm a 5'10 galic dwarf(short legs),190lbs. How tall are you? Hopefully not 6'1.

Q.2 In your completed photo bkg there is a bike on top of an oil drum? What goes mon? Around my place that would last about a day.

Comment

Re: the leap frog switch stunt video. I'm open to stunting action on Datona Beach wet sand at 30miles an hr. Maybe get a stunt/hack tank on the bike and some grubby seats, STIFF springs. Hummm..maybe a bucket bike. I'm game. A truck w/ video camera running long side is doable. Maybe a few dry runs at a stand still first. Ahhhh...also, I get to wear a full hard cup for my bits and pieces. I'm a 5'10 galic dwarf(short legs),190lbs. How tall are you? Hopefully not 6'1.

Q.2 In your completed photo bkg there is a bike on top of an oil drum? What goes mon? Around my place that would last about a day. [/B][/QUOTE]

HUH????????? LOL
      THANKS FOR THE FORM.....

Comment

Working...
      X