Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter blues got you down? Look at this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter blues got you down? Look at this!

This will give you a good laugh. Found some great Antique motorcycle digital video clips. 20s and early 40s. Includes hollywood stunting action. Wall of fire, wall 'O' death, wall 'o'barrels(ouch), glass, ramps, hay bails, police chases, water dumps, percision riding, side hack action, and a high wire act???

Ya got to love stunting! NO SPECIAL EFFECTS USED HERE FOLKS!

click Getty archival film footage

Just type "motorcycle" into the search box on the right. It should pull in about 120 very short clips in Quicktime format. The Hollywood stunts are a couple of pages in. pg5. Note these are samples only ie. quality.

Let me know what you think.

'Web Guy'...I, for one, LOVED'M!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks...

'specially page #7...#378-343...the two guys switching places...I'll hafta try that one!

....now where can I find a 'willing' participant?

Comment

Hi L.A. , This should give you a few more ideas! Always a favorite the Seattle Cossacks

Comment

Hi AdminGuy

I love these small movies. My favourite is # 357 - 99. Anyone with an Ace that whants to try this with me ?? I whant to be the one driving away with the bike. Driving it away for good...:-)

Comment

Darn it! I thought I had one of these guys indentified. From the stunting clips link -posted above. Who are these stunt folks?????

The clips have gotten larger! Very neat.
          See the police dress Henderson (KJ I think) getting bumped by a car in clip 490-13. Neat to see the police lighting set-up.

Amend Note:
          Wooooops - Thanks Perry. That would be a Henderson Deluxe.
          **I noted that it gets smacked again, pretty hard, in the clip with the chase through the residential construction site.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X