Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repop Parts Suppliers

Hello,

My question is regarding Re-Pop Vendors/manufacturer's who include Early Harley Davidson parts in their lists. More specifically, 1917-1922. Not just a few screws and wires, but actual 'parts' like fenders, linkage, forks(whole!), tanks & sheet metal, etc... etc...

Who actually supplies pre-1925 parts, price comparison's, quality vs. correct fabrication. I noticed several sources *missing* from the Vendors Thread

Over the years I have seemingly found little available though always 'hear' about them. On-line the only suitable one have found with a decent catalog is one supplier in Germany(www.TheEnthusiasts.com) I have yet to deal with them, but have found little elsewhere with prices that even come *close* to the German Mark convesions.

Time and resources limit me from traveling about the country to the shows that I keep reading about in the west and mid-west, so locating sources via email is ideal to me at this time.

Thanks,
    -JR (icecat0000@aol.com)
    1919 Harley Davidson V-Twin

Repro parts

Hi Icacat0000!

I have bought a lot of stuf from Christian Henn i Germany (I think that he is one behind some of the www.TheEnthusiasts.com-parts. You can e-mail him direct on henn@geloman.de. I only have good experience with him, and the parts that he reproduce. He is able to reproduce a lot of stuf to Indian, Hd, Excelsior and other american motorcycles. Tel him hi from me if you e-mail him.

Regard,
    Knut Lund

Comment

Try Harbourvintage or Competition Distributing lots of Harley Davidson engine parts. 1905 - 1929. I can think of alot of shops that might have what your looking for.

Comment

Working...
      X