No announcement yet.

V8 Flathead Bike (AMCA Mag. Reference)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V8 Flathead Bike (AMCA Mag. Reference)

I 've been trying to locate the reference on a V8 Ford Flathead powered bike that was referenced (with picture) in an AMCA
    magazine with the last 2 years. But, I'm GOING NUTS TRYING TO FIND IT !!! Can someone help ? As I recall it had a picture and the builders' name. Thanks for any assistance
    Doc Rharms1@tampabay.rr.com 813-926-1426 fax 813-926-1791

V8

I took a pic of one of this guys bikes at Davenport this year. He told me he has built ten of them, and he is from west of Chicago Thanks FatDog

Comment

That helps...anyone have any more details ? I would be interested in a purchase. Thanks

Comment

I have a two page article from 10/99 "Walnecks" on original bike. It has a 1937 Ford V8 and says to contact Dale Olson, 18483 Pritchard Road, Maple Park Il. 60151. The phone provided is 815 827 3110. I was at Biketober Fest in Daytona last week and there was a gorgeous black V8 Flathead bike in the bike show, probably the same builder. If you would like a copy of the "Walnecks" article, email me a fax number. I don't have a scanner.

Comment

V8 Flathead

YES PLease my fax is 813-926-1791
          Thanks very much

Comment

Coker Tire had two of these flathead V8-60 powered bikes at the AACA meet in Hershey, Pa. Price was @$18,000, they looked nice.

Comment

Working...
            X