Neshaminy Chapter Swap Meet 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neshaminy Chapter Swap Meet 2019

The AMCA Neshaminy Chapter has a swap meet Sunday Feb. 10 at the Newportville, PA Firehouse. Has anyone ever attended this event? I'm curious if it is worth ~2 hour drive.

Thanks!
    Last edited by craig (DE); 02-05-2019, 05:22 AM.
    Craig (Delaware)
    Delaware Bay Chapter
    Perkiomen Chapter
    AMCA Member #1011

Neshaminy has been doing this small but FUN event for many years. Always a good time. I usually come home with stuff I don't really need. This year I am hoping to leave with cash from things I don't really need. If you can't find what you are looking for, ask. I think it is worth the trip.

Comment

Hello Lyle,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, I just found out that Sunday is my daughter's move back into her college dorm after the Christmas break. I might see if my wife can handle the move back in load and I will attend the meet.
      Craig (Delaware)
      Delaware Bay Chapter
      Perkiomen Chapter
      AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Craig,
        OH MY a daughter in college! You probably don't have much spare change to spend! I am sure I could help you part with some of it. Hope to see you there.

Comment

Lyle,

Actually I have 2 in college and your right about not having much spare change to spend. But I always seem to squirrel away a little bit here and now for my toys.
          Hope to see you there too!
          Craig (Delaware)
          Delaware Bay Chapter
          Perkiomen Chapter
          AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Lyle, the wifey says she can handle our daughter's move back into her dorm solo so I will see you there. I plan on arriving very early. Do the vendors get set-up prior to the 8:00am opening?
            Craig (Delaware)
            Delaware Bay Chapter
            Perkiomen Chapter
            AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Craig,
              That is great. Nothing like a Sunday pawing through old stuff. I plan on being there by 7. I am not sure if they are set up for, early, early birds. First year for me as a vendor. Just had bi-lateral hernia surgery, so it will be a piece by piece set up for me.
              See you there.

Lyle

Comment

Lyle,

Where were you set-up? I got there right at 8:00am and the place was already filling up. I did buy a set of mirrors as well as a skidplate for my 45". There was a tall gentleman with a big top hat selling lots of 45" stuff to the right when you walked in to the floor.
                Hope you took it easy since having that hernia surgery!

Craig
                Craig (Delaware)
                Delaware Bay Chapter
                Perkiomen Chapter
                AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Working...
                X