Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Germany

Hello Everybody
    I am new to club. Hope to share alot. I am collecting since over 30 years V-Twin powered motorcycles of any brand. Besides some postwar Harleys i also do call a few manley rare prewar bikes my own.
    1928 Wanderer 750 OHV
    1929 York Type A with J.A.P 750 SV ( basketcase looking for parts )
    1929 James 500 SV ( basketcase looking for parts )
    1933 O.E.C with 1100 J.A.P. with duplex steering and sidecar ( the only own ever build )
    1934 BSA J34-11 , 500cc OHV V-Twin
    1935 Dania with a 750 SV J.A.P. and sidecar ( the only one left in the world )
    1935 Rene Gillet 1000 Sport
    1937 H.D. Flathead 1200 SV
    1940 Indian Big Chief
    1948 Indian Big Chief
    1947 H.D. WL 750
    1952 H.D. Servicar
    1957 H.D. Panhead Hydra Glide
    1957 H.D. Sportster
    1965 H.D. Panhead Electra Glide
    1971 H.D. Superglide Boattail
    1984 H.D. XR 1000 with O miles, never registered
    1987 Buell RR 1000 No. 13 of 50 ever built

Looking always for some interesting bikes for my collection.
    At the moment i would be interested in an 1929 - 1931 Super X
    ore a AJS 1000 ore a Matchless X 1000
    So long
    Richard Coley

Dear Richard, welcome to the AMCA and you are now automatically a member of the European Chapter. Check out our Website at www.amca-europe.eu for more details, newsletters, and information about our Raalte NL Meet 25/26 May. Hope to see you there.

Comment

Dear Steve. We do know each other. Dont know if you remember that you visited me about 20 to 25 years ago, when i was still living in a little town called Berstadt in an old building with a huge natural stone barn in the back. Kinde remember that you bought some VL parts from me. I called already the Westcord hotel in Raalte to book a room for two, but they told me they are fully booked. Dont know if you as the european president of the club ore maybe Max Middelbosch got any influance on that.
      I would have loved to stay directly at the event and not in some hotel outside. Please let me know if you might be able to arange something. So long Richard Coley

Comment

Richard you have some amazing motorbikes , pictures please , cheers Rob

Comment

Dear Richard, many of us booked the Westcord Hotel when we left last year, so I can understand it being full already. I have no influence on the hotel but Max may be a better bet.

Comment

You may try the Hotel de Zwaan, which is abt 1km away. So walking distance.
            http://www.hotelraalte.nl/

Thomas
            AMCA Member #16550
            My Blog

Comment

Howdy Richard, Welcome to the forum. If you come to the US for a meet, Wauseon is the one to attend. If you do, I will be working first shift at the registration tent on Friday. Dr. Smarty Pants

Comment

Working...
              X