New Guy Enthusiast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy Enthusiast

Hello forums and members of AMCA. I have been a motorcyclist since my early teens and started riding at 15 legally. I am now a full member, junior, of AMCA and on the hunt for some make/model of cycle from 1912 to 1929 ready to ride that possibly needs some detail work by the new owner, me! I am behind in resto work on 3 bikes in my collection hence the desire to find an antique that I can ride/enjoy but still do a few things to keep it presentable. There is a list of my current bikes by make/model in my profile, mostly Harleys but I do have a few models that somehow found their way to my possession. I have raced MX/Hare Scrambles in the early 70's, left that behind for the road bike life revolving around the Harley Davidson Models which I still have several of and to this day ride as often as I can. I also tried my hand at LSR at Bonneville, didn't make the record books but it was an enjoyable, very learning experience I will never regret. I am currently a Florida resident in a little burg named Lake Como but do travel back to my former State of residence, Michigan, every summer for a few months. Hope to get acquainted with AMCA Members here in Florida, up in Michigan and all points in between, left and right! Happy New Year everyone. Tom

Hi Tom,

Happy hunting for the 1912 to 1929 machine! Sorry I can't help with that but there's likely a bunch of people on this site that can.

Comment

Antique Motorcycle Auctions in Las Vegas in a week or two.
      Be sure to visit;
      http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
      Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
      Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Thanks Chris. I believe you are talking about Mecum and I have looked over the listed cycles but I cannot make this auction. Thanks again for the tip.

Comment

go to the daytona meets at the donkey club or eustis meets on weekend go on over take a look get an education free paul bergeron minot maine 7989

Comment

Thanks for the advice Paul.

Comment

Working...
            X