Motor Rapair Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor Rapair Manual

Hi folks, I am sure that most people on here are familiar with the 1918 book called "Motor Repair Manual for the Guidance of the Motorcycle Repair Man" which is a pretty good contemporary workshop manual for Harley J's.

People may already know this but in case that you don’t I have just found the books page on a site called sidecar.com and there is a book on there called "Motorcycles, Sidecars, and Cyclecars" by Victor Page dated 1920. It is in 11 pdf's, one pdf per chapter. I have realised that chapter 11 is a reprint of the aforementioned book "Motor Repair Manual for the Guidance of the Motorcycle Repair Man". It is a very good quality copy and if anyone on here is looking for a copy it is worth a look.

Also the other chapters have lots of good stuff on Excelsiors, Indians, Transmissions and all sorts of stuff pertaining to 1920 American motorcycles.

John

And I cant spell Repair and you cant edit titles. Doh!

Comment

John,
      Very nice find and thanks for sharing. Another nice resource! Took a short while to download; but, each chapter is nicely done with the copy work!
      William
      William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
      http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

Comment

I have also noticed that the pdf's have been indexed so if you click the subtitle on the left hand menu it goes to that section. whoever did them took a lot of time to get them right
        Last edited by TechNoir; 04-12-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X