Another new memeber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new memeber

Hi, was looking for a section for introductions and didn't see one so I'll do an intro here. My name is Bob Scogin and I live in Southeast Louisiana. I'm 67 years old and have been riding since 1963. Recently joined the AMCA and am working with Gary Barker to form a new chapter in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. My interest in old motorcycles is diverse, but mostly focused on the old British and American bikes. I do most of my own work, and have a well equipped shop. Anyway, glad to be a member and look forward to being active however and whenever I can. Regards,

Bob Scogin #30416

Bob, welcome to the forum.
    Denise

Comment

Welcome to the AMCA, Bob. This forum can always use more participation, and it is remarkable how people respond when there is a question, or an observation. Good luck with your new chapter.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

Bob
        Welcome and good luck with forming a chapter down there. I have family in La. both in N.O and between Layfayette and Alexandria on an old family plantation (no slaves) that raise corn, soy beans, sugar cane and crawfish. Fred will be a lot of help getting you going and hope to see the listing in the mag.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
        AMCA#12766

Comment

Working...
        X