1915 Harley exhaust systems for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1915 Harley exhaust systems for sale

I am reproducing 1915 exhaust systems $1000 each. I have some assembled and ready to ship
    Attached Files
    Jethro Smith
    antiquemotosmith.com
    antiquemotosmith@gmail.com
    all early seats & Gas tanks

Jethro, I would expect a lot more from you than that piece of junk. Things not worth the metal it was formed from. Go on my site and see how those parts are suppose to be made. Bob L
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Bob, is this a joke? Who goes around trolling other club member's posts like this? So for fun I went to your site and looked at what you are offering, not impressed. Your end caps are milled out of billet not stamped like the original. Jethro took the time to make stamping dies and make an exact reproduction. Jethro's end caps are only $40 each instead of $180. He sells a complete muffler with tail pipe ready to install, don't see that on your site. I have held Jethro's muffler in my hands and can attest to it's quality. Anything Jethro makes is top quality but he doesn't need me to say that. His work stands on it's on 2 feet.. or 2 wheels!

Comment

Thanx for the reply,I would be happy to have Jethro's parts on my bike

Comment

Jethro's parts are 2nd to none, from what i have seen. All top shelf, and accurate in every way. I am not sure what you were looking at, Bob, but it seems to me that it is time to get your eyes checked. Sour grapes?

Jim Hoffman
          AMCA 3507

Comment

I have one of his mufflers and it is very good.

Comment

Jethro has redone four tanks for me, 3 seats and numerous other parts and I have nothing but great things to say about his craftsmanship and value !
              Dan

Comment

Working...
              X