Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Eiden - Long time Viking Chapter Menmber

http://www.gearty-delmore.com/memsol...ser_id=1844496

He owned that WLA since he took it out of the crate I think. Probably longer than anybody else ever has.

RIP

John was a good fella. At one of the early Farmington meets, several other venders and I were sitting at our campsite having a few beers and John crawled out of his tent and gave us a good talking to for being loud. He was real mad. The next day I caught up with him and apologized again for disturbing his sleep and he said "Oh, you boys are ok, I'm old and I was just tired and grumpy." All was well again. Caught him a couple of times riding his old bike in my area, 150 miles down the river from where he lived, just putting around on his 45 by himself. He loved his motorcycle. RIP (and quiet) John.
    Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

I met John a few years back at the Viking meet and we talked about Naval service and his motorcycle; I was impressed with his taking time out to talk to a stranger. Fair winds and following seas.
      Will Lusignan
      AMCA Driftless

Comment

Looks like there's a place on the obit to "share stories." No stories appear yet . . . they might appreciate some of the comments above.
        Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Working...
        X