Sidecar builder in Poland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidecar builder in Poland

Has anyone had dealings with a Arthur Pechal from Poland? His business name is Classic Sidecar. He is suppose to be reproducing Goulding LS29 & Indian SC side cars.

I looked at his work and it looks great, I also recieved some feedback about it and was told it was top notch for repop stuff. He sells complete hook ups to the bike. Prices are not too bad either!

Comment

Yup, I've fitted one of his Gouldings to a 1932 VL, and on the left side too. There is no more than the usual amount of fettling to get parts to fit, and it saves a lot of bodywork repairs. Parts like the seats, tonneau, spare wheel mount are available separately, so make sure you decide what you need. Shipping needs to be factored in but you should not be disappointed. Email me on vlheaven at aol dot com for a photo.

Comment

Steve, I sent you an email to see how she looks on your bike. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks Steve for the reply to my post. A person just wonders sometime about doing businesses from overseas.

Comment

Steve, I got the picture, he does top notch work!

Comment

Originally posted by john fretschl View Post
              Has anyone had dealings with a Arthur Pechal from Poland? His business name is Classic Sidecar. He is suppose to be reproducing Goulding LS29 & Indian SC side cars.
              I have ordered several parts from Arthur, sidecar mount castings, frames parts etc. shipping has been prompt, well packaged, castings have fit perfectly without modification, quality finished castings. I have ordered both Indian and Goulding parts.

Comment

Originally posted by L Burke View Post
                I have ordered several parts from Arthur, sidecar mount castings, frames parts etc. shipping has been prompt, well packaged, castings have fit perfectly without modification, quality finished castings. I have ordered both Indian and Goulding parts.
                Sweet, glad to hear that!

Comment

Working...
                X