Roosevelt national road run sept 6-7-8 reminder and update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosevelt national road run sept 6-7-8 reminder and update

Helloooooooo everyone. We are less then 3 weeks away from our Roosevelt National Road Run September 6-7-8 @ the Holiday Inn on Detroit Lakes MN. We are looking at a well attended event with about 90 participants so far but are looking for more people to join us. We will be taking registrations up until the last minute at the hotel or sign up online @ http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/.(full gift package may not be received w/ last minute sign up). The hotel is not holding rooms for us anymore and there are only a handful of rooms left so get your room while they last, you can still get the discount by calling and mentioning the event. 218-847-2121 www.dlinn.com.
    If you can or make it early to the event, the weekend before (Labor Day Weekend) Rollag MN is holding their steam threshers reunion. It is something to see if you have not attended before. It is only about 20 miles from our event. http://www.rollag.com/
    For questions please call
    Roy Kieffer President: 701-361-4847
    Patrick Loree: Treasurer: 218-791-9746
    Dewey Driggers Secretary: 701-840-2468
    Thank you.

I just returned home from the Roosevelt Chapter roadrun and would like to give a big thumbs up to all involved with the planning and production of this event. I believe a good time was had by all. The host hotel was a super venue. All of the chapter members bent over backwards to see that we were well taken care of and that everything went off without a hitch. I was extremely impressed. Thanks to all involved!!! John Lindemann

Comment

Debi and I got back yesterday at about 3:00p. Had a great time. I have never seen a situation where the forecast was for nothing but rain over the course of the event and we never got a drop. Jerry

Comment

Working...
      X