Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Meet & Show 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Meet & Show 2016

http://www.bobsindiansales.com/vinta...ycle-meet.htmlThe 28th Annual Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Meet & Show is being held
    AUGUST 19, 20 AND 21, 2016 at the
    White Rose Motorcycle Club, 5252 Hillclimb Road, Spring Grove PA 17362.
    This year we have designated it "THE YEAR OF THE HONDA CB750". We hope to get a huge amount of CB750's on the field along with all vintage make and models. We will also have special awards for the CB750's at the Sunday motorcycle show, along with our regular awards.
    Admission - $5
    Vending/Camping - $40/weekend
    More info - indianrobn@aol.com / 717-571-5667
    Attached Files

I have been contacted and I would like to clear up a problem we are having this year. Several months ago the White Rose Motorcycle Club sent out their flyers with the calendar of events and listed the dates of the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Meet and Show incorrectly, this White Rose calendar with the incorrect dates was also posted in the Motorcycle Monthly Magazine that goes out to the motorcycle dealerships. So I would like to make it clear that the dates are - August 18, 19 and 20 for the 2016 meet. These would be the same 2016 dates that were on the brochures that were handed out at last years meet. Also you can find information on Facebook if you search "Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Meet and Show". Also on the bobsindiansales.com website. Thank you to all that have contacted me.

Comment

Working...
    X