1913,1929 101 Indian projects for sale 40 jr scout fr fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1913,1929 101 Indian projects for sale 40 jr scout fr fender

If any of you AMCA members live in the Orlando area I will be vacationing here with the grand kids until July 31st. Have a Rolling chassis 101 for sale and a 1913 twin Indian for sale. The 13 is a basket case but mostly all there. Also the one year only 1940 JR Scout front fender in excellent shape.If U R near Orlando could work well for the both of us. For that matter we will be travelling North back to Manitoba Canada as we make our way back by August 6th or 7th. Just send me a PM as I will have no cell phone here in the states.
    Ross

What are you asking for the rolling 101 chassis? You can email me at: hrc_llc@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
      If any of you AMCA members live in the Orlando area I will be vacationing here with the grand kids until July 31st. Have a Rolling chassis 101 for sale and a 1913 twin Indian for sale. The 13 is a basket case but mostly all there. Also the one year only 1940 JR Scout front fender in excellent shape.If U R near Orlando could work well for the both of us. For that matter we will be travelling North back to Manitoba Canada as we make our way back by August 6th or 7th. Just send me a PM as I will have no cell phone here in the states.
      The 101 now is spoken for
      Ross

Comment

40 jr scout

howdy jerry gould here do u have any other parts for a 40 jr scout .maybe the engine drive chain guard or rear chain guard or do u know of some one that mite thanks for your time. e mail jickerg@roadrunner.com any imfo well help. are u looking for any parts?

Comment

No other 40 jr scout parts but have some 36 to 39 jr stuff. Would like a 1936 JR aluminium trans. The body would be fine as I will build the rest. Also a nice je clutch.
          Ross

Comment

Hi Ross, I would be interested in any parts you have for 36-39 Junior scout. I have lots of other Indian parts as well if you are looking for anything. Ryan

Comment

Hi Ryan, I would be interested in any 39' scout parts. Or a 41 scout speedo? Thanks.

Comment

If you still have 13 basketcase I see your back in Canada but please email me with price if still available ske85@aol.com thank you

Comment

Ross, I am also interested in one of your basket cases. Email me with a list of the basket cases at this email address: powerengr1@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Comment

To trailerparkjump and moto69 I only have the 13 Indian basketcase left out of the other stuff I listed. Getting second thoughts on selling. I have 3 but maybe I should start a fourth/ I'll let you know what I decide. I have already added some missing parts like a hedstrom carb so it's going to go up not down in price if I sell.I would have sold it in July but it's growing on me now
                    Ross

Comment

Ross,
                      Just to clarify I would be interested in one of the rolling 101's chassis you might have available? Thanks.

Comment

Can you send some images of any of you indian basketcases you are willing to part with? Thanks from California

Comment

Working...
                        X