HEBRON CONNECTICUT August 5-6-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEBRON CONNECTICUT August 5-6-2016

Hebron is only 3 weeks away. Working on a bunch of projects and need some parts. looking for any 32E Generators either Brass, Copper of Silver Tag.
    Either good used or rebuild-able units that spin and that are not busted. Also need a Springer Horn or two. Would even settle for a V-Twin repop with the Delco logo on back. Also need a nice police solo seat for a late 50's Pan. Have tons of stuff to trade or buy outright. If you have never been to Hebron give it a try this year. What once was a very small met has grown thanks to Dan M. and crew. Only 2-3 hours away from NYC, Albany, Boston or Providence. Thanks, 46EL/Jp

Call Rich Brown, H.D. Generator Service (Somers Ct.). He rebuilds OEM generators or sells outright. His ad is in the AMCA Magazine.
    Bill Pedalino
    Huntington, New York
    AMCA 6755

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Pedalino View Post
      Call Rich Brown, H.D. Generator Service (Somers Ct.). He rebuilds OEM generators or sells outright. His ad is in the AMCA Magazine.
      Like I said above i'm looking for rebuildable generators and or good used 32E's. I need them for some personal projects.
      I have a friend who makes them roadworthy and reliable and affordable and I don't need restored expensive units for
      unrestored machines right now. Especially when those machines get limited use.
      46EL/Jp

Comment

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a0&oe=58240C61

We have a large field and preregistration is not required for vending. $50 for all the space you need. Welcome on field Thursday. Friday swap and show all day, famoud back woods mystery ride at 3pm, steak banquet at 6 pm. Sat judging registration closes 10 am. field games approx 1 pm. AMCA judging awards when ready. Field game and Yankee fun judging awards approx 4 pm. RV power and water available. NO ONE DAY VENDING FEE- Saturday only is $50.

FUN, games, bikes, people, nature, bikes, parts, beer, cigars, laughs, fun!!!!! Come on!
        Dan Margolien
        Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
        Www.yankeechapter.org
        Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

A VERY VERY big thanks to DAN M for all the work he and his staff provided to make this event possible.
          Another fantastic meet with a lot of vendors and a ton of good stuff all over the place.
          Amazing how much Indian stuff is still out there for sale after all these years.
          Found some nice Pan and Knuckle stuff also. Thanks everyone!
          46EL

Comment

With out question, Dan and the crew put on an absolutely fantastic meet. Had a great weekend and cured the cabin fever Mama Bean and I was suffer'en with. Bob L
            AMCA #3149
            http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
              With out question, Dan and the crew put on an absolutely fantastic meet. Had a great weekend and cured the cabin fever Mama Bean and I was suffer'en with. Bob L
              On Saturday morning you looked like you were still suffer'in from something???

Comment

Working...
              X