Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>> hello from southwest pa…

hi everyone!

recently joined amca. located in southwestern pa. have been riding since i was a kid, now nearing 50. took a break for a few years in the middle (city living), now back on.

i like the camaraderie here, reading posts of some that need help and others willing to help with what they can is always cool.

hope to meet some good people and get some good info and advice regarding working on my bike (would so greatly appreciate that). i am new to old tech, but have always had an attraction to it and an appreciation for it. this is my first endeavor of it’s type.

have some general work to do, some adjustments needed and small changes in mind. always interested in learning what i can (what i can process, lol) & doing what i can when applicable. that being said, i need to find someone that knows what they’re doing for needed work and support. someone that i can trust.

i like barn finds, non restored riders, and well restored. whatever gets you excited, participating, and involved. mine is a bit off category, hope it doesn’t offend. couple pics of my bike below…

rege

Last edited by glory; 07-14-2016, 09:39 PM.

Greetings, from Gettysburg! That is a stunning motorcycle you've got there, glory. Really sharp and well thought out. Welcome once again.
    AMCA # 3233

Comment

Very nice! Welcome from another newbie.

Comment

Welcome, I'm from Philadelphia But Now live in NJ..

Comment

Welcome Rege. I like your BT-SV and it's obvious you know what you're doing. I really like the tank inside the frame and I've not seen that done with a VL frame; great idea.
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Wow,

That's a well thought out and executed machine. I lack the artistic vision to create something like that. I guess that's why I stick to stockers.

Welcome to the club!

Steve Slaminko

Comment

Awesome , beautiful creation !!

Comment

Working...
              X