1915 Harley Three Speed shifter ball joint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1915 Harley Three Speed shifter ball joint

I am looking for a couple of the ball joints for a 1915 Harley Three speed shifter mechanism.

DG635 Ball Joint Cup
    DG636 Ball Joint Seat
    DG637 Ball Stud Long

Doe anyone know a source for new parts or have some good used ones they can part with?
    Erik Bahl

1929 BMW R63
    1915 Harley Davidson 11F Twin

Competition Distributors sells the whole set up.
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

I'm not sure that they still do Bob. They certainly used to have the complete shifter rods in their catalogue but when I went to them for one last year for my 1921 restoration they no longer supplied them. All they have listed now are the bare threaded rods with no ball joints. In the end I made up one useable rod from two partially destroyed originals. If they are back in stock let me know. I'd like another for the 1923 basket case for which I'm collecting parts for the future.

Comment

They don't show them on the website. I looked before posting this question.
        Erik Bahl

1929 BMW R63
        1915 Harley Davidson 11F Twin

Comment

I need a set also , Richard Duda

Comment

I will look into making some this week. Can't be that difficult. Bob L
            AMCA #3149
            http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Competition Distributing do sell part DG645, the pair of springs which hold the ball joints steady in their seats, for $11.00. Their catalogue no. is 2219-15. I know that a spring is just a spring but it saves time if someone else has a pair of the right size and tension already made up.

Comment

Working...
              X