Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the Space Coast of Florida !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the Space Coast of Florida !

Hello everyone and greetings from a new member on the Space Coast of Central Florida!

I've been riding since adolescence and I'm the original owner of a 1979 Harley Davidson FXS Low Rider (which is almost all original, with the exception of a few performance upgrades) but I still get an adrenaline rush when I twist the throttle. It's great to meet people of a similar mindset who appreciate antiques and I look forward to being a member of the Sunshine Chapter !

March 2015 #2 (2).jpgMarch 2015 #15 (3).jpgMarch 2015 #5 WTF.jpg
    Last edited by LowRider79; 06-11-2016, 03:53 PM.
    Be well, keep the shiny side up and enjoy the ride! ...Don

Hey LowRider 79
    You have a very nice LowRider .I remember when these first came out. I had a couple friends that bought brand new ones .One black like yours and the other was gunmetal gray. These are one of the best looking and riding shovelheads IMO
    shermanpup

Comment

Hi shermanpup and welcome to the AMCA,
      Thank you for the compliment on my Low Rider and as the original owner who has tried to preserve it's originality I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion that it is one of the best looking and riding shovelheads, but it's always nice to be acknowledged by fellow enthusiasts. I hope you enjoy your AMCA national membership and if you haven't already, think about joining / starting a local chapter. Thanks Again!
      Be well, keep the shiny side up and enjoy the ride! ...Don

Comment

Working...
      X