Hello from North Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from North Alabama

Hello Everybody...just wanted to introduce myself. I've been motorcycling since 1965 and still riding and enjoying them the same as when I got my first one...a 1965 Honda 50. Owned lots of different bikes and scooters over the years. My latest project is a 1977 FLH1200 and a 1984 Honda CB700SC. Looking forward to being a member of the AMCA and Community Forum.

Harry

Hey Harry
    Welcome aboard. I, too, have been riding since 1965. My Dad surprised me with a Honda S-90 for my 16th birthday. Brought it home in the back seat of his '59 Ford. Been hooked ever since. Among the bikes I own today is a '77 FLH. Try to attend the AMCA Southern National in Denton, NC on May 20-22 and/or the AMCA/Lucas Oil Vintage Motorcycle Classic, held at Barber Motorsports Park over Memorial Day weekend.
    Thank you for your interest in AMCA, I hope we live up to your expectations.
    Fred Davis, AMCA Director of Chapters.
    Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Fred. I have the Barber's Lucas event on my calendar. Back in my teen years I always wanted the S90...they were fast and looked so big back then. Anyway, looking forward to being a member of AMCA and gaining more knowledge on the vintage bikes through this forum.

Wow you've been a member of AMCA a long long time...I'm only 28631 members behind you...lol.

Harry Buford #28641

Comment

Harry
        My[real] AMCA number is 9176. I acquired the #10 when I was elected to the AMCA Board of Directors in 2011. I hope we can meet in AL. Should be a great time.
        Fred
        Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Harry, welcome to the club. BTW we have a local chapter in Nashville TN so you are not that far, we would love to have you as a member of our chapter. look us up here: https://www.facebook.com/musiccitychapteramca/
          we will be running the people's choice show at the Barber event. hope to see you there.
          Bill Dudney

Comment

Working...
          X