Need small parts and info 34 vld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need small parts and info 34 vld

Hi, I need to find some small parts for my 34 vld , motor sprocket nut , rear axl nut woodruff keys for motor sprocket and clutch hub shafts and any locking tab washers if needed .any leads where to buy them original or new where needed and maybe springs for rocker foot clutch and how to assemble. thank you. ( I have Slocombe's book for some referance ) but not restoring just trying to get bike running might try and make it to the T.r.o.g California if i can get it together by then .

Colony sell those bits I believe.

Comment

Try Steve or Rat at Harbor Vintage for VL parts. Bob Luland at Good Old Motorcycle carries some of this stuff too. It may be repo but I see nothing that would be a problem.

Rom (Rollo) Hardy
      AMCA #12766

Comment

Thanks for the leads will check ,first time trying to post and find parts for this bike , still open to 34 vld bike resources. Thank you Don

Comment

Tom Feeser at Replicant Metals has a lot of stuff too. Best one I know of for JD and VL sheet metal and their smaller cousins RL's. Talk to any of them and your list will increase with others they mention too.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
          AMCA #12766

Comment

Looking for a 1939 Ohio plate if anybody has or knows of where I can get one

Thanks
            KB

Comment

Working...
            X