No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all, My names Gary Barker, I live in Long Beach, MS
    I have a 1946/48 Indian Chief and a 1979 Harley FXES Looking forward to being a member of the AMCA

Hey Gary. Cool rides. So I just got set up on this forum today myself. still trying to figure out how to use the thing. Not exactly a computer technician if you know what I mean. Im up in NH where it's freezing. Sure wish I could go outside and ride. A plate full of gumbo and real hush puppies would be good too.
    good luck! for me the AMCA has been pretty cool, met a lot of good people. member for about 2 years....

Comment

Thank for the reply Tom.

Comment

Welcome to the AMCA Gary. Tom Groves is right about the good people in the AMCA. Like many members, I have friends from all over the world that love old bikes (the really smart ones love Excelsiors). As I have said many times; working on, and collecting old motorcycles is the king of all hobbies.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Hey Tom thankyou for the reply no I don't have a Excelsior but am here so I know that will do, LOL I live in Long Beach Mississippi and I am looking for members around here to meet up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Barker View Post
            Hello to all, My names Gary Barker, I live in Long Beach, MS
            I have a 1946/48 Indian Chief and a 1979 Harley FXES Looking forward to being a member of the AMCA
            Hi, Gary. Just wanted to say hello. I've had some trouble getting on the forum because for some reason I didn't get the email that must be replied to for completing the registration. Anyway, with some help from Keith Kizer and Jon Radermacher, they got me signed up so this is sort of a "test post".

Bob Scogin # 30416

Comment

Hey Bob, I haven't visited the forum in a wild, but this would be a good place the post chapter news. Gary Barker # 28010

Comment

Bob you would look good on a Indian are you thinking of getting one?
                Gary Barker # 28010

Comment

Working...
                X