Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1927 J Model gaskets & valve guides

Hi

Can anybody direct me to a source for gaskets and valve guides please.

Chris (UK)

http://www.competitiondist.com/index...te=common/home

Comment

I would talk to Jon Neuman at Sagebrush Cycles in Texas. On the last Cannonball I used Competition stuff and had issues fitting the valves from Competition. They are a shouldered valve stem and the ones I got were not ground concentric. Jon I think sources his own and he also run the Cannonball with minimal issues. 817 490-1372. I bought a lot of stuff from Competition but learned that I do not trust a lot of what he sells that needs to be hardened or extremely precise. I found many things that should have been hardened and were not or had 'sketchy' hardening.

Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Wieland View Post
        I would talk to Jon Neuman at Sagebrush Cycles in Texas. On the last Cannonball I used Competition stuff and had issues fitting the valves from Competition. They are a shouldered valve stem and the ones I got were not ground concentric. Jon I think sources his own and he also run the Cannonball with minimal issues. 817 490-1372. I bought a lot of stuff from Competition but learned that I do not trust a lot of what he sells that needs to be hardened or extremely precise. I found many things that should have been hardened and were not or had 'sketchy' hardening.

Jerry
        Thanks Jerry

Most appreciated, as I am in England do you have an e-mail address for Jon, I tried looking up Sagebrush Cycles but all I could find where bicycle shops and a couple of them at that, or even a town location would be good.

Regards

Chris

Comment

Working...
        X