Kinda new from B.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda new from B.C.

Hi to all, I've been lurking around here for a couple of years so I guess it's time to come out of hiding and introduce my bike. I bought it back in the mid 60's but it hasn't been run for a number of years now. I took it apart to paint it a few years ago and haven't gotten around to putting it back together yet. Hoping to get going on it soon. Will get to better details later.
    I apologize for not doing this earlier. I usually check this site daily and start reading the posts, new and old, then pofff, it's time for bed.
    I thank everyone here for all the great info so far. Great reading. Thanks again to all.
    I am going to have a million questions so get ready.
    Time to try a picture. Be patient, I am not very good with computers. Will end this and try a couple.
    Bye for now, Old Ugly
    Last edited by Old Ugly 40; 11-22-2015, 02:50 AM.

OK - Figured the picture thing out, hope I can do it again.

40 El
    Last edited by Old Ugly 40; 11-22-2015, 02:45 AM.

Comment

OK- that worked, will try another.

40 EL - The other side.
      Last edited by Old Ugly 40; 11-22-2015, 02:39 AM. Reason: Misspelling

Comment

Hey, Old Ugly 40! Welcome. Nice machine. I don't know about the "ugly" part, though. Looks mighty handsome to me. Very cool that you have kept it that long, too! Dale

Comment

I like it......That's my kind of ugly.......Welcome!!
          Chuck
          AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Good morning to all.
            painterdale and Chuck#1848 - Thank you both for throwing out the welcome mat.
            A lot about this bike is a long and sometimes Ugly story. I will try to explain this a bit in the Knucklehead and or the Member Bike Build sections.
            If I do anything wrong please let me know.
            Thanks again.
            Rod
            A.M.C.A.#25781

Comment

Working...
            X