Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts needed for 1943 Ardie VF 125 military

Hello:

I am restoring a 1943 Ardie VF 125. It is fairly complete, except for the front toolbox under the tank, that I believe is the same as the earlier Ardie MF model. It is an oval egg-shaped cylinder. The civilian toolbox went on the left side rear, which I have and was used on the military VF model as wella. I am also missing the military air filter that attached to the frame just under the seat, which was similar to the filter on the military model BMW R12. I have the smaller civilian air filter. Any help locating these parts or putting me in contact with someone who specializes in these motorcycles will be appreciated. I have restored several WWII motorcycles as a hobby for stress-relief, not for show; however, I always want to get them as close to factory military trim as possible. Thanks.
    Doc

Long time-no help. Sounds like an interesting bike, hopefully some one will have answers for you.
    Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Rich:
      Thanks! So far, it has been interesting especially with using Google translate to search for parts on Ebay Germany and understanding the parts manual I downloaded. It will be a nice little WWII motorcycle to go with my other WWII toys: 42WLA, 1943 741B Indian, 1943 BSA WM20, and 1943 James ML.
      Doc

Comment

Working...
      X