Clear All

• sold !!!

please post when item is sold

I sold something today.
    Mark
    Mark Masa
    www.linkcycles.com

Comment

whoot whoot. Hope you made some big bucks.
      Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by MMasa View Post
        I sold something today.
        Mark
        Congrats Mark. I bought something yesterday.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Guess I won't bother making any serious suggestions anymore. It would be nice to know if anything in the 'for sale forum' is sold or not, so I'm not wasting my time looking at it or even remove the post after the item is sold.

Comment

Originally posted by goatmr1 View Post
            Guess I won't bother making any serious suggestions anymore. It would be nice to know if anything in the 'for sale forum' is sold or not, so I'm not wasting my time looking at it or even remove the post after the item is sold.
            Goat, that's a good suggestion. Personally, I didn't know what you were talking about until your second post, so I think the replies you saw were simply having fun with each other because like me, they didn't know what you were talking about!
            Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

You know goatmr1, it is customary to introduce yourself on a forum. It is also customary to temper your criticisms until you are comfortable with the culture of that forum. Aside from that; Welcome to the AMCA Forum
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

I didn't bother to respond initially since the poorly written original post did not address any particular section of the forum and consequently made no sense.
                Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

I did not think it would be that difficult to figure out that in the for sale forum if something was sold please post that it was sold I guess maybe you guys are having a senior moment haha I can have some fun too anyway I still think it's a good idea to post when something is sold and thank you for the welcome next time I will try not to be so vague

Comment

By the way to introduce myself I am Joe DeMase one of the founding members of the new Bear Mountain motorcycle chapter I'm very happy to be part of this fine community I am from Vernon New Jersey
                    Last edited by goatmr1; 09-14-2015, 05:58 PM.

Comment

By the way to introduce myself I am Joe DeMase one of the founding members of the new Bear Mountain motorcycle chapter I'm very happy to be part of this fine community I am from Vernon New Jersey

Comment

Welcome Joe, glad you're here. Don't mean to get nit picky because we need all the members we can get on this forum I still believe in the AMCA forum and hope that it will get back to being a go-to place for vintage motorcycle addicts.
                        Eric Smith
                        AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
                        X