Chief 28 tooth kicker gear to trade for a 32 toother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief 28 tooth kicker gear to trade for a 32 toother

Finally realized that I'm never ever gonna put the magneto back on my 46 Chief. This is/was my spare 28 tooth gear and I want to trade it for a 32 tooth gear in similar good to very good condition.
    Bob Courboin, FL
    cdf6333@gmail.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cdf6333; 05-25-2015, 04:56 PM.

I'm converting my 38 to magneto... so I may have a swap for you. Let me talk to the guy who's doing my engine and we'll see what he says.

Assuming that the gear change is needed to get the Mag to 'full' rotation? So it sparks on one hit?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Forgot to ask... I have a kicker arm to go with my gear. Do you also have a kicker arm that goes with the gear to match the offsets?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

No, just the gear. I do have a matched set of a black mag kicker and a 28 tooth gear that I'm taking off the Chief, BUT my 46 has an entirely different kicker than your 1938 rigid frame Chief.
        I'll probably list the set on eBay in a week or two. I just converted from mag kicker ( 28 tooth gear) to battery kicker (32 tooth gear) and put a longer 1952-52 Chief kicker on. I'm losing some weight and needed the help starting my Chief after I stroked it.

Comment

Working...
        X