Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hey, new guy from Maine

hey new guy from maine always great to here about new member from maine here is a shout out from fellow mainer from minot maine welcome have you joined the yankee chapter we have a busy summer of events with a national road run a national swap meet a couple camp and ride events so no matter what you ride there are lots going on yankee has there own chapter website . patten maine is a remote local have rode up there before stayed at dewey s camp moose are on the loose up there for sure well welcome to the club paul g bergeron minot me 7989

Comment

Hey Paul,I used to belong to the chapter way back before I had gray hair...80's I guess,there was a meet at Acton that I was at...lots of fun and great to see the bikes...don't know how much I can be involved but being here I can be informed...

Comment

I remember the meet in acton maine attended way back in the 1990,s acton me was a great local for mainers however they changed to hebron ct where we have a great location closer to more members where bikes can be judged and ridden in rural ct great fun plenty of room for camping and vending and bike games we have a catered supper well attended,have a countryside ride and open to the public paul minot me 7989

Comment

I still have a bunch of pictures that I took at that meet...Is there a meet in Hebron this year?

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
            http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/ind...eets-road-runs
            Bob Rice #6738

Comment

here is the date for hebron conn july 31 and aug 1st yup there is a swapmeet this year a national meet ( bikes can be judged) pgb minot maine7989

Comment

Working...
              X