Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1947 fl and 1953 flh

GEDC4079.jpgGEDC3540.jpg

I'm new here, and these are my slightly modified old bikes. Since I'm always experimenting around with them, I hope to be able to get some help when I experiment too much. I like playing with these and they are definitely not stock, so I hope I do not offend anyone with my modified bikes.

Knuckleheadtim has been very helpful, already, with a terrible problem I'm having with the knuck. Thank you.

The knuck has also always leaked from the top and I've printed out two strings of posts that address this issue. Helps me to know I'm not the only one with this problem and to receive guidance on how I may be able to fix or at least, mitigate the problem. I've had the 1947 FL for over 20 years, and it has been in more than one frame, and as you can see, it is now a trike. Front of the frame is from a chopped 1958 (swing arm had been cut off and I put the engine from the 58 and rest into a Paughco frame for a guy, who then gave me the old frame). The rest of the trike is pretty much hand built, mostly by me, and powder coated red and black, no paint.

Thank you.

Bob
Working...
X