sidecar identification please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sidecar identification please help

Hi, just picked up this sidecar frame.... shes definitely rough, but i cant figure out what it is to... was told harley but cant find one exactly like it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, mike 20150228_150039.jpg

Mike!

You might look through http://gouldingsidecars.com/Home.html for a specific model.

....Cotten
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Originally posted by mikesamericanhistory7 View Post
      Hi, just picked up this sidecar frame.... shes definitely rough, but i cant figure out what it is to... was told harley but cant find one exactly like it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, mike [ATTACH=CONFIG]14700[/ATTACH]
      Goulding?

AFJ

Comment

Im thinking it might be a 30s princess????

Comment

Those 2 coil springs do make sense for a goulding. .... i just cant find a frame that looks like it

Comment

i know it's an old thread, but I just picked up a frame like this one, my research comes up as a Winter Weiss Company, Denver CO light package truck frame for an indian 101 scout, 1928 to early 30's. the one i have i was going to modify for a harley til i realized how rare they are. any 101 scout fans interested in the frame? just want to see this one go to someone who can appreciate it, all i want is a harley frame, would consider any reasonable swap frame for frame and additional cash on my end for a decent HD unit
            Last edited by mark59; 01-07-2017, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Hi, yeah I was later informed that this was a scout 101 frame. Mine was modified to be used as a trailer. I do think Indian made them in house at that time but im sure they had other companies supplying them as well. I ended up taking 200 buck at oley swap a couple years ago cause i was sick of draging it around and a guy had a 101 and a sidecar body just needed the frame.... but mine was really rough! Good luck !

Comment

Working...
              X